View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #1420
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
A friend of mine sent me an email this morning asking me how I felt about the LOST finale, so I wrote a response. It occurred to me that my opinion has changed quite a bit in the last few days and that it might be prudent or interesting to post it here.

When asked for a summary response that I knew was likely not going to be a back and forth conversation, this is what I said...

And I think that's pretty close to where I'll settle on this thing when looking back on it sometime later.
great recap. When my buds ask me about my feelings on the finale, my answer is, "emotionally satisfying".

I didn't love the Island story...it seemed like chewing of LOTS of time with running around back and forth and very little of anything that should be considered "good narrative", but by the end it was insanely satisfying to my very manly heart.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote