View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #141
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
too much yelling with certainty when all we have is conjecture, subjective opinion, and hypothesis. Be nice guys.

I agree that Jefferson alone would not vault the Mavs into favored status...only James or Wade could do that in one move.

But I also think that much of Jefferson's supposed defensive liabilities (though no one has taken the time to prove him to be a subpar defensive center thus far) would be negated by having Haywood behind him.

This team is 2 moves (not involving Wade or James) away...and I would be happy if Jefferson was one of those moves.

Best post in the thread.

This team was not good enough with Damp/Diop, or with an even better duo of Damp and Haywood with a better team surrounding them.

You need to have some low post scoring or the threat at least. It's not dumb, That is a huge weapon. Who was the last team to win it all without it? Perhaps Detroit, even then Sheed and co were able to provide more than we have.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote