View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #144
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
And I really don't think that is subjective. It's been proven. All you need to look at is what happened to this team defensively when Damp got hurt and Gooden had to play center for the majority of games.
Did you just compare Al Jefferson to Drew Gooden? I think you did. Let me say this, if Al Jefferson is as bad a defender as Drew Gooden (who did hustle hard), then I change my mind...I'm not sure anything even like that has been suggested and I know it hasn't been proven.

I agree totally that this team needs an all star level guard that can score efficiently...and in the clutch. So...that leaves us with pretty much just Joe Johnson (bc Iggy is not that guy). I really like JJ, but his game is predicated on the perimeter...and I thought we had finally realized that the rim gets much smaller in the playoffs? They freakin need an all star level guard you can attack the rim. Efficiency is wonderful, but when the shot is falling and the team is depending on you, you have to be able to deliver. And in that situation, I wonder about JJ.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 05-26-2010 at 11:23 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote