View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #432
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Interesting places for the dirkster to go if he goes. The rest of it's sorta weird pablum that's unformed. But the rockets (with Adleman) and Miami (with Riley on board) are interesting places for me if I'm the dirkster.
http://www.onlinebasketballbetting.n...dirk-nowitzki/

Houston has the front line of Yao/Battier to really make it easier on his defensively and Adleman I think is a great coach.
Riley with diva also looks like a great spot for him.
New York is ridiculous...sure he'd like to play there if Wade/Lebron was there..

But I liked the Houston/Miami scenrio. Don't like ti at all for a fan, but for the dirkster it looks intribuing.
Is Dirk so used to getting ousted in the first round that he wouldn't mind more of it in Houston?

Also, Wade joining Dallas is a much better team than Dirk joining Miami...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote