View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #168
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

I like the ideas for getting something out of Philly, but I don't think it's going to happen. Collins has already said that he wants Iggy, Dalembert, and Brand to be starters. He even said one of his main priorities is to team up with Coach K and meet with Brand to have some fun. Mainly just trying to get Brand going again. He called Brand a leader and someone he plans to lean heavy on this coming season. He see's Iggy as a 3 and wants to see him be more aggressive. Dalembert is someone Collins has known since he played at Seton Hall under his son.

Philly is going to give Collins what he wants in his first year. Holiday/Turner/Iggy/Brand/Dalembert is probably what we will see. They will at least see how things work up until the deadline. Unfortunately for us, I believe Collins signing has put any big deal on hold unless it's a move that makes them better basketball wise. I don't believe they will look for money savings this off season. Unless they get off to a bad start. Then we might see something around the deadline.
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote