View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #170
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to agree with all the above, and the bigger deal is from a Philly perspective - not a Dallas one.

Why would Philly do a Iggy for Damp? I can't see that one -- they want to get rid of Brands contract.

If you want Iggy from them, you have to take Brand, and send talent back, IMO.

Although I think Dallas could get it done, it would take a huge deal, IMO, to get Philly to do it --- which is the one I proposed.

With that said, I don't think Dallas would take on all that salary.
It is a thought though.

You might be able to get Brand/#2 for Dust/Barea -- but that isn't really advantageous to Dallas unless you are convinced Brand is back to his old form and Turner is your starting SG.

I don't see them moving Iggy though, without a major deal where they can literally blow it up totally and sign a free agent or two.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote