View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

We moved from an Odyssey to a Murano this year. My wife and I love it, but there is less space. I never had an issue with minivans while we (well, my wife) drove them... the Honda Odyssey is a joy to drive. But the Murano not only is fun to drive it's funner to look at.

But the lack of space thing does take getting used to.

We went with the Murano because we liked the looks better. Honestly if you are getting a Traverse you might as well get a minivan because it looks like one to me. The Flex is not attractive to me, but I don't get the square car thing so maybe that's why. Have you seen the Nissan Cube? Oh man that thing is ugly. I like the looks of the Acadia, it has more of a SUV feel than the Traverse.