View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, U2.

I agree about the traverse, it does look minivan-y. The Acadia and the Enclave seem to have a better look.

yeah, the cube is WAY ugly. But the flex is different to me. remind me of a woody wagon, and i like the unique look (thus the "love it or hate it" thing). Flex does have a recessed cargo area like a minivan does. It truly feels like a minivan, just without the sliding doors. And the boxy feel (not tapered at the back) allows more room in the 3rd row.

Not to mention the Ecoboost option for the flex that gives it V8 power with V6 fuel economy... that blows away the competition. I'm thinking i would want something that could be fun to drive.

For minivans, i'll probably be looking at the Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna. A friend of ours just got the Sienna. The look has been updated, and Honda is updating their look in October.