View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #476
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
This is exactly what I was banking on when I decided to let my Knicks tickets lapse and buy Nets season tickets instead (that, and the fact that a 41-game package to the Nets was the same price as a 10-game package to the Knicks--for better seats).

Figure the Nets draft either Favors or Turner, whoever doesn't go #2; and they can go after Rudy Gay and David Lee with all that cap room they have, plus Al Harrington has talked about wanting to play there (not a bad bench player if you can sign him for super cheap). Could be looking at a lineup of Harris/Turner/Gay/Lee/Lopez, with a bench of guys like Harrington, CDR, Courtney Lee, Terrence Williams, Humphries, etc. Could be a fun young team to watch. Plus they'll have a couple more picks--#27 and #31, I believe--that could be contributors as well. The luxury you have when you win 12 games--you can afford to play your rookies the following season.
What's the ETA on Brooklyn 2014? Newark's going to be a modern arena. Kidd paved the way for this regime to experience the media hype and learn from it. Off the court things are up and up. On the court, things are looking good and falling into place. Why wait for everyone else, get the tickets now.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote