View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #23
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

i still think the teams have more leverage than anyone thinks- if they're smart. if LeBron wants a sign and trade to the Nets you accept nothing less than the #3 pick and salary to make the trade work. do the Nets even have enough salary to make a sign and trade work? Devin Harris? but Devin Harris doesn't get it done unless you want to remain mediocre for the next few years. to win in the NBA you've got to have stars and they're most likely to come in the top 3 picks for teams like Cleveland. i'll be extremely surprised if Bron, Bosh or Wade signs for less the max years/$. these guys have to work w/ their teams in sign and trades. i hate to sound like a broken record but i feel like everyone is underestimating the amount of leverage these teams have if they're smart. These GM's shouldn't be taking back the Dengs, Devin Harris, and Bynums(damaged goods) of the world for superstars. they have to play hardball.

Last edited by mac222b; 06-03-2010 at 02:39 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote