View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #45
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
I think Avery will do just fine. Some of you still hold it against him that he benced Kidd in the playoffs. I can now see his reasoning. He was the a*ss kicker that the underachieving mavs needed to win. I don't believe he ever wanted that trade for Kidd and he made that statement by benching him. It turns out that he was right Kidd wasn't the answer and it cost this team draft picks ,D Harris and two years too find that out.

As to turning this team into SA what was wrong with that! It's better than the jumpshooting underachieving players on the team now. Given two years he could have gotten rid of those players.
You cant because they wasnt and would be never a reason to pull a player like Kidd out.

Avery brought here nice defense. On the other hand offense that always ended up in isolation jumpshots. If the other team adjusted he was clueless because his gameplay didnt include more than that.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote