View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 01:10 AM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<<

<< i miss the halo. >>

hehehe... i missed more than the halo... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

murphy - it's nice to see you are back...

and smiles_at_me10 - glad you are still alive...
good to see you from time to time... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

I guess I could get used to the Murph's new look. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] did you cut your hair or something?

yes, s_a_m10 is still alive and drops in now and then. i've been so bad: neglecting my online duties...

other activities have kept me otherwise occupied. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Happy New Year Everyone!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]