View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #20
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
Johnson may play better when he is not the best player on his team? You know, Pau Gasol plays pretty well when the opposing team is focusing on Kobe Bryant.

I've read several different things about what Atlanta wants.

I've read they may not want a sign and trade in fear of taking on salary. We do have a decent chunks of expirings without Caron Butler, and we definitely have enough with him. I've heard the Hawks want Haywood though ... they want a "true" center so that Horford can play power forward and Josh Smith can play small. If Haywoods market is too pricey for Cuban ... this might be a good way to put him in use, and try to utilize Caron Butlers talent/expiring in some other way.
Great idea, Haywood definitely will go to the highest bidder. Everyone slides down a notch, now they have a guy who can bang on division rival Howard.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote