View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #928
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's just really eerie when you think about it how everyone is talking about Dirk and the big prizes and all things free agency in Mavs land, but Haywood is barely being mentioned. He can easily come back, but I do not think we're getting any finality to that situation in the immediate future.
I agree there isn't a lot of buzz going on about him but there was one article/blurb where he mentioned he likes Dallas and wants to return. It'll take a lot more sacrifice for a team under the cap to sign him than it would for us to resign him. His best bet to get a solid contract will either be by resigning with Dallas or by doing a S&T in which we still get value back.

Really though, I think Haywood is a key piece to a championship run for Dallas so I'll be more than happy to welcome him back.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote