View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #931
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Apparently the difference in price-tags might prove to be costly. DB.com suggested if its in the 8 million/year range, the price is probably right. If you get into the 10 million or more range, then see ya later. I probably have to agree with that statement.
Teams that could be in the market for 'Wood? OKC, New York, Atlanta, Miami
So there is a market for him. OKC has been in the discussion for a while and makes a lot of sense.

If he can stay, and the price is right, I'm all for it. If not then...

yup yup. He doesn't appear the have the attitude problems Haywood might have, so less of a headache there. Gortat clearly wanted to come to Dallas, thrilled at the prospect of coming here last summer. Gortat and Shaq could easily be just as diverse as Haywood/Shaq and potentially cheaper. I'm really interested to see what the guys at db.com have in store, they teased an Amateur GM piece for a 3-team trade to obtain Gortat.

check this out for a D-Wade/Mavs piece I wrote:
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/

Maybe I missed some things that he may have said recently but I can't ever recall HAywood making a fuss about anything. In fact I thought he was good about never throwing RC under the bus when he wasn't starting for a small stretch. I would personally rather see Gortat here in place of Haywood but it's not because of any attitude problems.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote