View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #942
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Anyone else want to punch some of these talking heads in the face with all their bs stories?
I am excited to see how this all shakes out and still continue to watch the "reports" and what not but Chris Broussard, Ric Bucher with his horrible makeup job and a few others just deserve a sock right in the kisser!
I heard a great point yesterday on the radio...the longer you have dead time without decisions being able to be made, people (the media) HAVE to find stuff to fill the gaps in-between. All last season and probably the season before, NY was the team for LeBron. After that, it was Chicago...NOW it's Miami.