View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #183
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
My suspicion is that Miami has talked to Toronto about Bosh (which as I understand things is perfectly legal) and has reached an agreement in principle about what would be required to ensure Toronto's participation in a S&T. That still leaves open the question of whether Bosh will end up deciding to go there, but I can certainly see it as an attractive destination for him.

Edit: I'm sure Toronto has had discussions with other teams as well, including the Mavs.
This isn't an "agreement in principle," though. You can't have an agreement in principle without one of the parties to the agreement even knowing any of the terms.

Unless they've broken the rules, it is entirely impossible for any team other than the Raptors themselves to have an agreement in principle for signing Bosh.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote