Thread: War
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 06:34 PM   #30
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks OP,and happy new year to us all,lets hope it'll be alot calmer and peacefull year for us all.

<< So its great that you are volunteering for military service. I commend you. But don't be an arrogant jerk and assume that everyone who hasn't served in the military is either a coward or doesn't know the value of human life. >>

first of,im not volunteering,in israel you have to join,but i believe i would have done it anyway.
secondly,i did'nt said anything like what you claimed i said,i did'nt said if you dont volunteer your a coward or anything like that,i was refering spesifacly to your comments,they showed very little respect for humen life,like its an expenditure.

<< 1. Iraq did not have nuclear weapons to the best of my knowledge during the gulf war. That may or may not be true. But to get a nuclear bomb to explode in a nuclear explosion requires a precise timing of explosives surrounding the nuclear material. I have personally interviewed scientist who worked on them and my father was in the nuclear bomb project during the 50's. So I do have expert knowledge from some of the very best. Nuclear bombs have to be armed, they usually aren't stored this way. But even if they are, a silo busting bomb will have an insignificantly low chance of causing a nuclear explosion. What could happen is poisionous radioactive material could be spread in the local vicinity. Same with destroying chemical deposits. Iraq did have those. The risk is if we don't get the bomb and they can fire it somehow at a target. That takes a delivery system. Plane or missle or other transportation. The longer we wait the greater the chance of this happening. So your theory that by bombing North Korea's nuclear silos we would take out half the far east is total BS. >>

I dont think you quite understood what i ment,what you have with N.Korea is identicel to the cold war the U.S had with the soviet union in the 60' i think.
you cant just bomb a country with nuclear capabileties,and im not refering to the fact that you may accadentely cause a nuclear hollorcost,im reffering to the fact that if you invade a country,you make her become a country who has nothing to lose,they may release a bomb,and when they release one H bomb,it doesnt matter if they have 50 or 50,000,or just a couple,they can destroy the world just as much,thats why the situation in INDIA-PAKISTAN is so dengerous.
its an ultimatom you can not brake.
it would be a war the U.S has never seen,very very deadly,you cant use all your technolegies,cant you see?
there are about seven if im not mistaken nuclear powers in the world,they are all known and not messed with.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote