View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Profound Moments???

The weirdest thing....

I just went outside to take out the trash. As I was walking across the lawn between buildings, I saw the strangest thing. Some bird of prey, either a hawk or falcon (probably a hawk as they are indigenous to this area) took down a blackbird and landed with it a few feet from me. I could have touched it, it was that close. The hawk began tearing into the smaller bird then noticed me and flew away. After spending a few minutes looking at the blackbird I determined it was dead and went inside to get some grocery bags to pick it up and take to the trash. When I returned I knelt to pick up the dead bird and when I touched it, it hopped up and flew away. I have no idea what, if any, significance or meaning this has in my life, but it felt like something profound just happened. I don't know what it was, but something just happened.

Anyway my wife is at work so I though I would share this with you guys.

Also anyone else ever have some seemingly profound yet wtf? moment like this?