View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #443
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Can't play offense without a point guard, can't play defense without a center...

If Shaq is your best STARTING option, then you're in trouble...
They can get away with not having a point guard given that they probably have the best playmaking shooting guard and best playmaking small forward. But they do need to find something serviceable at center. I can see that being their downfall if they have to force Chris Bosh into major minutes at the 5.

Honestly, I think they would be thrilled with Shaq. The problem is that I can't really see him going there. Like I said earlier, I think Shaq is playing for the money this year so I don't see him settling for the peanuts that the Heat can afford to pay out.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote