View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #115
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
6 of those guys likely WANT to start (5 if you want to take Jet off the list). Where the hell do you fit everyone's minutes in? I just don't get it I guess. Not without another trade. Sure, great flexibility, but at the expense of adding chaos to the team. Maybe we trade like 4 of those guys for one of the 3 in Miami so they actually have a team and we have a stud, but considering that aint a happenin - yeah, sign me up for not thrilled.
There may well be another move coming, but count me as one who doesn't care much how many players "want" to start. If you want to start, be the best player on the team at your position. If you're not, you're not going to start. If a guy wants to be a baby about that, there's really nothing we can do.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote