View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #169
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Completely unrelated factoid: by my count Dallas is now sitting on over 34 million in expiring contracts (if you include the non-guaranteed portion of the last year of JET's deal).
Here we go, the Mavs are setting themselves up for the big FA year and clearing off space to attract the top guys...oh wait, didn't that just happen.

This has, no doubt been one of the most disappointing offseasons todate...

Many here, just might get there wish...I am so close to quitting the NBA as a fan and if so, I'll have to retire from this board...all we need is a few more lack luster moves by the Mavs and a few more conspiracy moves by the league...heck just one more will probably do it for me...

Probably the only thing keeping me vaguely interested is the possibility of a French guy or two succeeding in Dallas!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote