View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #2015
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
I think we're saying pretty much the same thing, just slightly different. I agree with what you're saying about the right kind of all-star caliber player. I'm sure that you can agree with me that we need to get Dirk some help. Thing is where do we go from here? I personally feel we should make a move before training camp. If we wait to the deadline, then most likely it'll take yet another season for the new additions to get used to the team. We really don't have much time to waste anymore.
Agree, but what move is available?

PF -- no need.
PG -- maybe - but I doubt it unless CP3 or Deron is available.
SF -- Who is an upgrade from Marion/Butler that is available?
C -- they pretty much have upgraded it as far as I see available on the market - lets face it Dwight Howard isn't available.

This leaves SG -- let's see Joe Johnson just resigned. DWade - nope. Kobe - no. Roy no. Iggy can't shoot and I am uncertain would outplay Butler. There are a few like Martin that are great offensively, but can't play any D.

I just don't know who anymore. I asked this question many times when we had the DUST chip.

Who do we expect the FO to get?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote