View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #2026
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come closing time, I think you run with Kidd/Roddy/Butler/Dirk/Center to generate offense
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I really, really, really hope we've seen the last of Terry the closer. Seeing him log those final minutes ahead of either Roddy, Butler or Marion would drive me crazy.
I just do not see it. You are saying that a PNR is going to be run with??????
-- Kidd...nope...no one will stay with him.
--Roddy.(maybe..but I doubt it) you think way too highly of him and he doesn't really distribute worth a durn.
--Butler ..no way..he hasn't show any sort of distributing abilities.
--Haywood in the post?

That lineup doesn't have a distributor on it, imo.. It'll be jet right back in the role he's been in.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote