View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #2071
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Oh.

You didn't quote anyone or mention West's name, and the post right before yours was talking about Paul, so I just assumed...

Sorry about making an "ass" out of "u" and "me".
No problem, about Paul though, personally I've given up on him coming here. Even though, it would be pretty wonderful to get him. I just don't think NO would trade him here, and it seems like he's really good friends with both Dwight Howard and Brandon Roy. So I'd expect him to go to either Portland or Orlando. But let's say NO decided to trade him here, who would we have to give up? They'd probably ask for Butler, Chandler, 1st round pick (Maybe even 2) and they'll definitely ask for Roddy. And we'd most likely have to take back Okafor's contract as well. I haven't checked out if this trade works or anything, these are just my assumptions. But we'd have to give up a ton to get Paul.
I just don't know if it'd be worth it, yes I fully understand what Paul brings. But I'm just not sold on such a deal yet. But I can be convinced
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote