View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #2091
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I guess my very broad ">" comparisons sort of touched on this.. but the biggest thing is that there is a MUCH larger demand for Chris Paul than Al Jefferson. You're very right in the sense that if we made the best offer (and by best, I mean far greater than the 2nd best) then sure they would do it. But knowing the demand for Chris Paul... knowing what other teams would be willing to throw at him... knowing that we're a division rival... it just isn't happening, IMO.

edit: and if he gets traded to someone for a way lamer deal than "Damp-Butler-Roddy" or if he gets traded to Charlotte for the Dust+whatever, then I will be horribly wrong and we would have definitely missed the boat on a very possible CP3 deal.
Yep, at the end of the day, we'll see what kind of goodie bag NO takes home, I mean contracts are one thing, but for Paul's caliber, picks and youth are in the cards.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote