View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #544
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys haven't seen the Lebron James's Ego twitter, you should check it out. Some choice favorites:

Quote:
RT @LebronJamesEgo MELO'S WEDDING WAS AIGHT BUT REALLY I FELT BAD FOR HOW SEXY I LOOKED. I TRY TO LOOK LESS SEXY BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT THOUGH USUALLY I AM.
Quote:
RT @LebronJamesEgo CMON NOW I DIDN'T QUIT IN THE PLAYOFFS. I'D CALL IT MORE OF A TEMPORARY PERIOD OF LESS TRYIN, NOT QUTTIN YALL CRAZY.
Quote:
RT @LebronJamesEgo CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO EAT AT DENNYS. THE GRAND SLAM OR THE SIZZLIN SKILLET??? YO TIME FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT BUT NO PUNK KIDS THIS TIME.
Quote:
RT @LebronJamesEgo D-WADE SAID LAKERS ARE THE BEST, SO I RAN TO SHOW HIM HOW FAST I AM. HE SAID "WHAT ARE U DOIN" AND I WAS LIKE AW YEAH SO THAT SETTLES THAT.
Quote:
RT @LebronJamesEgo MY REVIEW OF INCEPTION: MY OUTFIT WAS NICE CAUSE MY SHOES REALLY COMPLIMENTED MY SHIRT AND I GOT SOME RAISINETTES CAUSE THEY'RE THE BOMB.
http://www.twitter.com/LebronJamesEgo

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote