View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #2110
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
Paul/Kidd/Barea
Kidd/Jet/Dominique
Marion/Posey/Dominique
Dirk/Marion/Okafor
Haywood/Okafor

This roster will be nice but Okafor for Chandler it's not good idea.If Chendler will healthy this guy help us to win NBA champion.Kidd+Chandler=Alley oop
Paul hhhmmmm will be great but I think this trade is not good for us.CP3 rather will go to the Orlando or NY.I think that he does not take us under attention.In Orlando is Howard his friend.I think dallas haven't chance in race for CP3.
So you wouldn't do this deal if it included Chandler for Okafur, right? I can understand you saying that you don't think this will happen, but it's not good? Come on... I'm tempted to give you a red box for this one.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote