View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 01:40 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

NP: Read your thread. Didn't see a way to reply though. It just kept saying the thread was empty. Didn't see what I could hit to reply.

<< the thread' topic is fine,people just dont like to admist that their wrong for criticizing so much,they want to go on bitching about their 25-5 teams shortcomings. >>

a very good point. Since many of us( though not you of cource NP) live in a town with 2 other franchises which have had stellar records, the Cowboys and Rangers, this year it is hard not to critize any team which does not meet the bar for franchise success that has been laid down. And despite the great success of both these teams they made coaching changes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Really, I think it is every fan's right and priveledge to bitch and complain about their team no matter how successful it is. We just are taking it somewhat overboard. The problem is when your team loses very little or has very little wrong with it, the faults are magnified.

Tell me how I can post and I'll add to your thread.