View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #732
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Installing now.

I'll probably play single player all the way through first, but I'm really scared of multiplayer. I never got the hang of it in starcraft 1.. but then again, I was like 12. So maybe I'll be better now.

Apparently the new battle.net makes it so they match you up with close competition. It will be nice not being dominated by elite korean after elite korean.

If I don't blow that hard, you guys should add me to your friends list once I get it all set up.
Yeah, I'd be down for that. I've gone all the way through the SC1 campaign about two dozen times, but I never once played online because I was kind of "done" with Starcraft by the time I got the Internet (2002!). I'm going to play through this first campaign before I venture online, though.

Any battle.net people should add each other's RealID. PM me if you're interested.