View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #31
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Fluid is obviously blinded by his intense hatred for the TrailBlazers. I too have seen many Portland games, and watched Rudy play FIBA ball for Spain.

Last year he was HURT for most of the year, poorly managed by Nate, and upset with his role. His rookie year he set AN NBA ROOKIE RECORD by hitting 159 threes at a very good clip of 40%. Also, Rudy has MUCH more of a game than being just a spot up shooter. That's part of why Rudy is upset in Portland. He's NOT just a spot up shooter, even though Nate has tried to use him that way. He's extremely athletic, and has some moves off the dribble. I remember how impressive he was when he single handedly kept Spain in the game against the US, including this SICK throwdown and 1 on D12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47VLce11WDM

I'm not saying Rudy is an all-star, but he's a much better player than you're playing him out to be, and he's better than Terry at this point.
Dwight Howard would have falttened that ball against the glass had Fernandez not have used his left hand to try an block Dwight's block (so to speak).
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote