View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #2387
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
If I am taking advice on salvation from you, then I am pretty much doomed to hell anyway. Doooooooomed.

Also, still haven't had a chance to go see Inception. I wonder if it is worth the hype, maybe you guys could discuss the finer plot points some more and give away any surprises so I don't come away with any opinion of my own. Also could you include the word "spoiler" in the text of your first post, then never again, so when I read halfway through your post about some guy named "Mal" or "Hobb" I realize I just ruined another twist to a movie I will probably never see now. Thanks.

Wow, I am grumpy today.
Sorry, I was using spoiler tags, but gave up when nobody else used them (I'm such a conformist!)

Go into Inception expecting something on par with (but not as visually revolutionary as) The Matrix and you should come out happy... Honestly, I wasn't blown away when the movie ended, but the more I thought about it, the more it consumed my consciousness (like any good art...)

This isn't a twist movie so much as a multi-layered mental workout - it's more "there is no spoon" than "Kevin Spacey is really Keyser Söze"...

EDIT: just added spoiler tags to all my Inception posts in a vain attempt to come across as less of a dick...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-05-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote