View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #2392
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I think Inception just might be the "Perfect Film." Deep, yet can be followed by anyone who pays attention. Original, yet palatable to everyone (we all dream). And by adding the human flaws and emotional investments of both the "Hero" Cobb, and "Villain" Fisher, you want the "Heist" to succeed for betterment of both the "Hero" and "Villain." Can you think of any other "Heist" movie where success rewards both protagonist and antagonist? I usually look for reasons to dislike a movie with as much hype as this one, but for the life of me can't come up with anything.