View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #439
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say, if there's one player on the offensive line that I don't care about getting hurt, it's probably Colombo. Granted I'm not sure if someone like Sam Young is ready for the bright lights, but I just have this feeling that Colombo is close to finished.

The o-line does scare me. That's the only thing that could possibly be the Cowboy's undoing this year (besides serious injuries of course). Strangely enough, I'm not scared by the one guy who is supposed to be the big question mark - Doug Free. I think Free is going to be fine, but the rest of the line is aging and have always been a little bit flaky. It would be nice to have some young up and coming talent backing up the starters, but with all the talent elsewhere on the roster I suppose I can't get too greedy.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 08-16-2010 at 03:41 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote