View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #440
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Granted I'm not sure if someone like Sam Young is ready for the bright lights, but I just have this feeling that Colombo is close to finished.
I've had that same feeling, but it seems like this knee surgery that he had today was long overdue and should help him a lot.

Quote:
Jones said the situation could have been much worse as Colombo has had problems with his right knee for the past couple of years. Now that it’s cleaned up, Colombo can play better than he has _ considering he struggled in the playoff loss to the Minnesota Vikings last year and had some of the same problems in giving up two sacks to Oakland Raiders rookie defensive tackle Lamar Houston last week.
http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08...ded-after.html
The dude was a beast before his injury last year. Hopefully this will help him get back to form. If not, I'm afraid we don't have another Doug Free on our roster.

Edit: I will say this much. I'll feel A LOT better once I see Dez on the field. Everything I've seen/read indicates that he was absolutely amazing in training camp before his injury. Just having him out there should open a lot things up for the offense.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-17-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote