View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #2577
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
That's why I said "Garnett/Shaq" not "Garnett and Shaq" - they're one unit, and Garnett will absolutely abuse those guys on the defensive end of the court while Shaq is still a defensive force and a pretty good scorer in the paint...

But I like how you cherry-picked the details you don't agree with and completely ignored the main point I was trying to make: there's no way the Heat win 73 this season with the bigs they have...

(hell, even 41mvp got what I was saying, and he's dealing with a massive language barrier...)
No, I absolutely agree there is no way they win 73 games. No way. I will personally give UD a hug if they win 73.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote