View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #131
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Hey, guys. I'm wondering what opinion you have of Ryan Mathews. He sure looked good against the Cowboys on Saturday, and you always have to respect Norv Turner. In my main league I pick first (so also 20 and 21). Should I be targeting him at 20/21? Also, I am planning to take Johnson #1. Thoughts? It's a .5 PPR league, with the other settings all standard.
I think Mathews should be solid, especially in PPR with Vincent Jackson out - I can see a lot of bail-outs going to him & Gates... The big question is whether or not he'll still be around at pick #20 (I think he's currently at #27, but he usually goes higher)... If you think you can get him, then Andre would definitely be worth taking with the #1 pick... If not, you're talking about a pretty steep drop-off with Moreno or Beanie as your #1 RB...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-24-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote