View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #26
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
A quick perusal of five gambling sites as the Rangers as the consensus second favorite behind the Yankees to win the World Series. The favorite (by Vegas) in a Rangers/Rays series would probably be completely determined by home field advantage.

So I think it's accurate to say discussing the World Series is far more appropriate than discussing whether they will make the playoffs.
I would say the chances are better if the Rangers had HFA over Tampa, I'd really give them little chance if they had to go on the road to Tampa...their pitchers are dramatically better playing at home.

I just don't buy into the Rangers, their record against the AL East is very suspect.