View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:05 AM   #2505
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
MORE INCEPTION SPOILERS

I do agree that it would make sense that they went into Fischer's head, and that it actually was limbo. But not showing it is super confusing. Cobb and Ariadne are not even close to his body when they go in, and they show Fischer waking up from the Defib not being attached to anything or anyone. I don't need to see them actually hook up the tubes. One scene of them laying next to fischer would be enough.

Yes, I know it's all a dream at that point, so why even need a machine (I made that point earlier). But the movie spends a large amount of time creating rules/steps/processes only to just abandon them at the end.

Thanks for confirming what happened in the scene.
It's certainly an awkward/implausible explanation--"Hey, let's go lay over here 10 feet away from him, but hook ourselves up to him. And let's not show what we're doing." But that's all I got.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote