View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Angie, that's fair...thanks for the tactful response...my apologies for my own knee jerk.

Best wishes on your viewing of Mr. Beck. From my side, I prefer watching him when he gets into his "Teaching" mode...this is where he brings history to life.

On his other rants, I do my best to filter what he puts out there to fuel the Left-Stream and then get to the heart of the issues he brings up.

But, no sweat if you or others don't get into him...there are some radical personalities that I can't stomach (Maddow and Oberman to name two)

Take care and best of success in your studies...Counting my wife, I have three going to school full time in my house. It's interesting to hear about the discussions they get into at school, with other students and with faculty. They are much better and being tactful than I, thus the reason I don't get into Political discussions outside of the Cyber World :-)

Take care!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote