View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #59
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

dude, i LOVE LOVE LOVE sam's. I used to live like 3 or 4 blocks away from the one in hillsboro village and was there at least one night every weekend and during the week, too. Bouncers would check everyone's ID on busy nights except mine.

Random/timely note, i even went there the weekend after 9/11, even with no sports on TV, just cause it was habit and i was depressed watching 9/11 coverage and needed something else to do.

anyway, they have my favorite wings in Nashville, and great pizza, too! If you have been to Jonathan's, it's very similar. In fact, it used to be a Jonathan's before they changed locations, and i think the new owners of the hillsboro village location kept a lot of the same menu.

It can get kind of crowded with vandy students during the school year, though.

I would have suggested them before, but i think you said you were out in bellevue.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 09-11-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote