View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #30
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
While I have my thoughts regarding Islam, I understand the way America was founded and thus support the Right to practice Islam, provided it does not cross any U.S. Laws. I believe that there is a law regarding "Murder"

This doesn't mean one can't be a Muslim, it just means that they can not Kill in the name of Allah...it's against the U.S. Law.

The same applies to other faiths...however I currently basically only see one that actively kills world wide in the name of it's faith.
really? I kinda thought that "faith" was universally the number one reason for killing people. It sucks that this is the case, but it is nonetheless.

Quote:
Now as for the Mosque and "Moving On" from 9/11...I first feel that as a society, we need to keep the reality of 9/11 fresh. The best way to move forward is to live in reality and not revert back to pre-9/11 naivety. Do all Muslims want to kill non-Muslims? NO, that is clear and easy to understand. However, it doesn't take a genius to see how Muslims are brought up to hate the west, to hate non-Muslims throughout the world. When I can see Million of people Cheering at the images of 9/11, I see a group of society filled with Hate and taught to hate the moment they come out of the womb.

I feel pity as they have been manipulated. It's alarming as I see a group who are hating as much as early America had a group hating on Blacks...or at least make Pre-Judicial thoughts, words and actions against Blacks that are obviously WRONG.

Thus we have an International Muslim Community making those same hateful beliefs against Americans and Non-Muslims alike.

I ask this to everyone...especially the supporters of building the Mosque on Ground Zero...How would you react if the KKK would propose building a Community Church Center on Ground Zero?
so islam is morally equiv to the kkk? hmmmm.

i think a better example would be "what if the catholics wanted to build a church several blocks away from the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca?" --- although there is nothing inherently "holy" about downtown manhattan to christians, this is probably a better analogy.

the fact remains, the saudis wouldn't let the catholics do this. Why? basically because they suck. Can't we agree that our system is better than the saudi system, and strive to keep ours closer to where it is, and further from the saudi mold?

Quote:

The simple fact is not that Muslims are hated, but rather based on a track record, Muslim and the Nation of Islam is not to be Trusted. There is hope that they can Change this, but it will have to come from the very Muslims of the Middle East...they will have to be vocal about denouncing the "Death" activities that they currently participate in.

Heck, just take a look at one incident where a woman has gone through the court system and is sentenced to be stoned to death because another man looked upon her.

Bottom line, the Nation of Islam and the Nation of America are two worlds that are not compatible. No amount of sugar coating will change what Muslims are taught and called to do.

My friends and my enemies, it is clear, the memory of 9/11 must remain fresh...I Will NEVER FORGET!!!
uhm... in general your long posts get more incoherent as they go on, and often eventually culminate in some chant that sounds alot like "death to the infidels" with a kalikov rifle held over your head. ah well.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 09-13-2010 at 10:49 AM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote