View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #157
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
My only knock was that the ending was a bit rushed.
I thought the ending was much more rushed in Catching Fire. But the unexpected twists in Mockingjay were awesome and well worth the price of admission. I am curious how it's going to translate to the big screen, assuming it makes it that far. Collins wrote the script for Hunger Games so that's promising. She does have experience doing that, so it was cool that she was given the opportunity to adapt her own book.

And Flaco.... you would probably like it. It's Science Fiction, and it's got lots of killing, and it's got lots of people that you won't like.... sounds almost perfect for you. (just kidding). I'd seriously give it a try with the first book.