View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Obviously this healthcare thing isn't well received. I don't even think it's a good idea. But understand Obama's motivation behind it. I don't think he wanted it to pass to help those who are lazy, spend money on stupid things, don't feel like working etc. I really think that Obama had it passed to help those who actually need it. Unfortanately, I believe that the lazy, tubs of lards out there outnumber the people who actually have a genuine need for it. But it passed, and it's not like we can do anything about it now.

I don't agree with the passage of this, but I don't view Obama and the Democrats as evil, communistic devils because of it either.

Also, I agree with this guys idea of it being about culture. I have family who are content on living off welfare even though they are perfectly able to work. Most of them are either alcoholics or smoke weed everyday. I'm pretty sure a lot of people on welfare are exactly like that too. It's pretty sad.

Last edited by AngieO41; 09-20-2010 at 04:15 PM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote