View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #2915
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ITEM 2: Cuban says he thinks Shawn Marion should come off the bench.
Cuban: “I’m hoping coach plays Trix in the second unit a lot so we can get him the ball in the post and get him unique matchups on the move. Trix is great without the ball. Put him against other teams’ second units and he will be able to score a lot more. … The great thing about Trix is that he will do whatever it takes to win. You don’t see a lot of All-Star-quality players doing that. I love Trix. Great guy. Great heart. Loves to defend and is probably the most underrated defender in the NBA. He can do so much, and if it means coming off the bench no question he will.’’
And for me Marion makes much more sense starting against the opponent star SG/SF. And playing with Kidd on the floor for the easy buckets. But again, that screw up with Butler moving to SG for several time.

Quote:
and the news that Jason Terry and Caron Butler have spent the summer remaking their bodies
Too bad remaking the body doesnt include growing 2-4 inch and learning defense so it will be the same. Maybe he will score back a little bit more efficient but he will always screw up our backcourt defense...

Im looking 10times more forward to Roddy and DoJo than Terry since they could contribute on both ends of the court.

Last edited by sefant77; 09-23-2010 at 04:55 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote