View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #2923
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Cuban wants Caron to be the #2 guy, and that guy won't be coming off of the bench. The main body of scoring is Dirk/Caron/Roddy/Terry. I get Marion's defense and very much like him as a player, but the team really needs Butler to step it up scoring-wise.
Yeah that's why I said unless Butler is really that much better, but I'm a little skeptical. He can still be the #2 scorer coming off the bench like Ginobili and Terry were last year. He could also be the guy to finish the games, but I would rather use Marion against the other team's stud to begin the game, and let Caron benefit against the weaker 2nd quarter defenders.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote