View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #1587
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I have this kind of odd disappointment now about the "rest of the way". Watching them has been so great and it has been SO meaningful for months now... These last 7 or 8 games or whatever mean absolutely dick. I didn't even watch them today, and I felt bad about it.

I guess I'm trying to say that "I can't wait until next wednesday!"
Actually, the games quite alot.

1. The playoff roster is not set. You've got some guys in the pen and at a certain infield spot that will be battling for the final couple of playoff roster spots.

2. You need to get healthy. Francisco and Hamilton are both trying to get healthy in time for the playoffs.

3. Especially with Hamilton, he not only wants to get healthy, but he also wants to get back and play a few games before the end of the season... get his timing down.

4. I'm sure all of the regulars would like to have a few games to get the offense in a good grove going into the playoffs. The offense has struggled alot of late.. I'm sure this is something that they'd like to turn around.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote