View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
I think Dirk has the rep and backing of the team right now to be more of a vocal leader. I think he could have been one all along until he got hammered by the media and even members of his own team when he rightfully got on Damps case during the playoffs during Damps first season with the team. Damp is was the type of player who would play better if someone was on his A*ss. The reactions to this incident not only affected Dirks verbal leadership but also provided continued justification for Damps lazyness which he proceeded to establish his career on. Thanks Finley, Thanks Sir Charles. They claimed you didn't do this in public on court. B.S. I have been watching the NBA since the early sixties and players used to do it all the time. The used to call it leadership. Of course there has always been a different standard for Dirk.
Barkley again. Boy, I don't know, Dirk's just got to be Dirk and not worry about the press.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote