View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:09 AM   #416
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Anybody got any tailgating experience out there? My friends and I were at the game tonight, have tickets for tomorrow that we were going to sell, but can't think of any way to respond to getting kicked in the nuts than to go back out there, earlier, and with beer.

I see the official statement bans open flames for grilling, but I see DMN stories and KXAS photos from 2010 opening day with grills, smokers, you name it. Are there particular non-Rangers lots that are friendly to this sort of thing if you do it right?

I have a miniscule portable grill, barely even an issue, but I don't want to get hassled or fined if I can avoid it. Anybody got any first-hand knowledge?
There was massive tailgating going on prior to and after game three last series. Plenty of grills in the ranger lots and the six flags lot. The rangers even sold people parking spots ahead of time so they could setup a massive tailgate. I think you're in the clear.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote