View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #47
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Butler is more frustating than Josh Howard. And it is funny how reputations in the league get cemented and never change. Tough juice should be more appropriately nicknamed Downy Soft.
I mentioned this in the game thread, but part of his problem is, he's just not very quick. Because of this, defenders are usually able to set-up for his drives, and that's why he gets called for a lot of charges (Wizards fans harped on this too) and he ends up missing contested lay-ups. Still, he is taking way too many contested 18 footers for my liking. I think playing the three should alleviate some of his problems off the dribble, because his defender won't be as quick as at the 2. I'd like to see him try to create more like he used to with the Wizards. He can pass better than Howard, but hasn't shown it much here. He had a very very nice drive and flip to Tyson for an and 1 last night. I'd like to see more of that.

*I'm offended by the use of the word "cunt" in the tags. Mods, lets try to at least maintain some vestige of class.

Last edited by CadBane; 10-16-2010 at 03:55 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote